WPPS was established in 2013 to deliver a unique service to the industry like none other, with services such as project controls, fabrication, supply and erection,
as well as all constructional work. We offer a project house methodology.
WPPS consist of four main divisions, a Project Management and Project Control division, structural steel, plate work and piping fabrication division, construction division and a fencing and painting division, making this an ideal environment to exceed our customers and clients expectations.
WPPS specializes in:
WPPS strives on our commitment to provide quality products that is engineered to last. We strive on our professionalism and offering a trusted service to all. We have a customer centric approach, motivating innovation and overall satisfaction.
SOME OF OUR MOST VALUED CUSTOMERS:
1. VOLSCHENK INSULLATION COVERTORS
2. FUMINE STEEL INDUSTRIAL South-Africa
3. SA FENCE AND GATE
4. AIR & ALLIED TECHNOLOGIES
6.TRANSNET FREIGHT RAILS
8. SIBANYE GOLD
SOME OF OUR MOST RECENT COMPLETED PROJECTS:
1. TRANSNET NATIONAL Siding Audit 672 Sidings 4 Weeks
2. FUMINE STEEL INDUSTRIAL South-Africa – Business Implementation Strategy 3 Months
3. 2 X Receiving Thickeners Supply and Fabricate 155 Ton 6 Weeks
4. 2 X 34m CCD Thickeners Supply and Fabricate 157 Ton 5 Weeks
5. 1 X Overland Conveyor Supply and Fabricate 342 Ton 10 Weeks
6. Walter Sisulu Botanical Gardens - new and refurbishment Construction 8 Weeks
7. Pretoria Botanical Gardens - refurbishment Construction 6 Weeks
8. S/S Gold Room & Air Ducting Supply and Fabricate 3 Weeks
9. Floatation Cells x 2 - 160mᶟ Supply and Fabricate 38 Ton 4 Weeks
10. 2 x 15m Thickeners with discharge cylinders and shells Supply and Fabricate 67 Ton 5 Weeks
11. Thickener Feed well system, Rakes and bridges Supply and Fabricate 34 Ton 3 Weeks
12. Roof Trusses and Bracing Supply and Fabricate 78 Ton 3 Weeks
13. SIBANYE GOLD – Project Controls Services and Consulting
At WPPS we strive to be among the leaders in: Project Management and Project Control, fabrication, construction and supplying industries. We do this by providing the ultimate professional experience to all. We value our customers and our goal is to build trusted relations with them. We strive to be a profitable entity, offering optimal quality in the services we provide. At WPPS we treat our customers and ourselves with mutual respect and understanding. We believe in a higher power and we grow through innovative ideas and creativity. We believe in honesty and integrity and that is the core values on which we build our company. No job is too big or too small for us. We believe in hard work and good ethics.
To provide quality services, within the proposed time frame and budget layout. To exceed all the expectations of our valued customers and to guarantee an overall satisfactory experience.
To build long term trusted relationships with all our customers and clients. To provide exceptional customer services and exceeding all expectations by delivering quality work. We strive to put our customers first in all their needs. Our purpose is to offer an overall stress-free experience to the public.
Top 5 Goals
Project Management & Project Control Division
The WPPS Project management and Project Control Division prides itself in this environment and delivers exceptional service to its customers and client with more than 15 years’ experience in both project house, contractor and sub-contractor sectors managing project throughout south Africa and the rest of Africa.
Fabrication, Supply & Erection Division
The WPPS Fabrication, Supply and Erection Division meets the highest international standards in Fabrication and execution capabilities and prides itself on its exceptionally skilled and highly qualified staff, with optimal environmental management skills. We offer a superior welding team and our quality department will ensure your satisfaction in our products.
Project Control Management
• We have more than 15 years’ experience in the overall control of project in the
mining, petrochemical, power, infrastructure and engineering industries.
• Implementing Project Control systems, executing these systems and managing
the reporting systems
• Implementing project management systems and controls that are required to support
the effective execution of projects.
• Development and maintenance of integrated schedules.
• The single provider of cost, budget, milestone and progress data to parties outside the
Engineering Department, Project Change Control, Contract Management, Manpower
Planning, controls including recruitment and staff management for direct staff.
• Project Schedule development
• Control and Monitor of project schedules, updating and
forecasting as well as schedule analysis.
• Tools used; Microsoft Projects, Primavera, CCS
• Tender process, Adjudication, Order Placement
• Transport Arrangements, Coordination of transport
• Load mastering
• Assist with building annual operating budgets for companies.
• Managing purchasing and labour practices in order to keep costs within
budget while maintaining the company's production schedule.
• Building reports detailing raw material and labour costs along with a
comparison of actual versus projected production costs.
• Provide profit estimate reports on a regular basis
• Various functions related to document control, document archiving, document imaging and maintenance of document register for all types of projects.
• With more than 15 years of project management
experience, we offer a complete integrated
project management solution to fit any industry.
• We ensure the complete on time within budget
delivery of projects throughout any industry
• PMO implementation
• Quality Manuals, QCP, Inspections, Data book management,
Implementation of Quality systems and Internal procedures.
Project Service Management
Procurement & Logistics
Quality Assurance & Control
Specialized Fabrication & Welding
• Medium to Heavy engineering
• Specialized Welding
• We specialize in All types ferrous and non-ferrous metals such as 316SS, 309SS,
ER2209, 304SS, S355JR, 16MO3, 13CROME etc.
• Building Structures, Gantries, Towers, Plate Girders, Chutes, Hoppers, Square to Round, Tanks,
Pipe work, Pipe Supports, Pipe Racks, Lobster backs, Thickeners, Conveyors, Cones
• Large, medium and small diameter welded pipe work
• Fencing and palisading
• All types of Fabrication Detailing
• All Primers / Weld-able primers
• All types of painting specification
• PT, MPI, UT, RT
• Mobile Dark room
• Partial Building Assemblies
• Partial Conveyor Assemblies
• Small to medium building structures
• Dry fun facalities
• All material can be transported to relevant sites at completion of fabrication
• Normal and Abnormal
• Local and Intercontinental
• We supply the following:
o Construction Management
o All Discipline Supervision
o Document Control
o Cost Control
o SHER Officials
• Structural Crews
• Mechanical Crews
• Plate Work Crews
• Piping Crews
• All major structural steel erections
• Water treatment, plant erection and laying of pipes.
• Building construction
• Commercial buildings
• Mass housing and residential as well as low income housing development
• Road construction and infrastructural development
• All major site establishment services and earthwork
• Civil work
Erection / Installation
Corrosion Protection &
Workshop Physical Address:
1000 New Chum Street, Little Falls, Roodepoort, 1724
1 x 5t
1 x 10t
2 x 2.5t
3 x compressors
Blast and Spray pots
3 x band saws
Primevera Microsoft Projects Excel Power Point Lotus Notes Pastel Accounting Systems
At WPPS we strive to be among the leaders in: Project Management & Project Control, fabrication, construction and supplying industries. We do this by providing the ultimate professional experience to all. We value our customers and our goal is to build trusted relations with them. We strive to be a profitable entity, offering optimal quality in the services we provide. At WPPS we treat our customers and ourselves with mutual respect and understanding. We believe in a higher power, and we grow through innovative ideas and creativity. We believe in honesty and integrity, and that is the core values on which we build our company. No job is too big or too small for us. We believe in hard work and good ethics.
We had some fun with the rest of the team at a WPPS sponsored charity event.